Ir al contenido principal

POST 4 | TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new post, today I'm going to talk about what I would like to do if there was a time machine.

This time it was not so difficult for me to choose, I would very much like to travel to the future. What I am going to say next may sound very deep, but in reality I believe that if human beings continue to pollute and continue to think of themselves with respect for the environment, the world will end in a short time, that is why I want to travel to the future to see what will happen to the planet.

But actually I would like to find and see a better future, where humanity is really developed and civilized, where discrimination, crime, greed and all these bad things that happen today no longer exist, I know that sounds very dreamy and that it is practically impossible; but I think this will happen in a long time, so if there ever was a time machine, I would like to travel to that kind of future.

I think I got lost in my thoughts and I talked about something very serious in this post jajajajja, despite all of the above I think that technology in the future is going to be highly developed like in star wars or like in guardians of the galaxy, where there will be ships and we will be able to travel through planets, besides that we will not have to study because all the knowledge will be implemented from the day we are born jajajajja I hope so.





Comentarios

  1. I still hope I don't have to study in the distant future hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you! I trust that the future has a great evolution in many areas

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I also hope that the world is better in the future and that we learn to make good decisions to take care of it, I would also like to see that kind of future.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I never thought about it before

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3 | My favourite cartoon

Hello everyone, I hope you are well and that you had a great time this September 18 <3. Today I will talk about my favorite cartoon, this one is called ONE PIECE. Monkey D. Luffy It is an anime made in Japan, it is the story of a boy named Monkey D. Luffy, who wants to become the King of the Pirates. Because 24 years before his dream, a pirate named Gol D. Roger, who at that time was known as the King of Pirates, said before he died that his treasure, the "One Piece" was hidden. somewhere in the world. This caused countless pirates to set out to find the treasure causing great problems for the World Government, this time would be known as "the Great Age of Piracy". Monkey D. Luffy becomes one of them, wishing to be the next Pirate King and sets out to gather his crewmates and start his adventures. For me it is an anime that marked my childhood, the one that integrated me into this world of cartoons made in Japan. One might think that it is a story made for childr...

Post 2 | My best Holidays

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new post, I like to say hello before writing anything jajajaj. Well, today I will tell you about my best vacations. Context first of all, with my family we like to vacation, every year we save to achieve it, that's why it's difficult to choose a single place; even so, of all the places I visited, the one I liked the most was Torres del Paine in 2016, not only because of the magic and beauty of the place, but also because of the experiences I had and how much fun it was. The story is a bit long, so I'll try to summarize it as much as I can. First we bought a pack that allowed us to do a trail called "W", this lasted 4 days, then we took a bus and a boat to get to the starting area of ​​the trail, while we advanced in the walk there were specific places to stay to camp . The walk was super difficult since you had to cross hills, lakes or rivers, even so the wonderful landscape made anyone fall in love, also while we walked we met ...