Hello everyone, I'm Monica and here we are again with a new blog. Today I come to tell you which country I would like to travel to at some point in my life.
![]() |
| ITALY MAP |
Truly, these monuments are everything an architect would like to see with his own eyes at least once. If I go one day, I would like to visit each one and touch them at least once in my life, it has to be with time, because normally when I travel I always lack time to visit everything I want.
I would like to live there, but only for a short period of time, because I am a person who loves being with his family, so I would miss them very much if I left for that long.



Hi Monica! I'm Javi and I really like your blog. I think Italy is a charmy place and I hope you can go there someday <3
ResponderEliminarHello Moníca, I am Romina, as an architecture student, I would also like to visit Italy, especially the Roman Coliseum.
ResponderEliminarHi moni!<3
ResponderEliminarYou have reason, the architectural of Italy is very awesome, I hope you can visit this place and you can see it in person soon.
ResponderEliminarItaly what a beautiful country so much of the history of architecture remain in that place, i never been there but at same as you I would like to visit.
I know that I couldn't be much time apart from my family, I know how you feel, travel is good and all but I like being with my loved ones, so quick travel is for me.
ResponderEliminar