Ir al contenido principal

Post 3 | My favourite cartoon

Hello everyone, I hope you are well and that you had a great time this September 18 <3. Today I will talk about my favorite cartoon, this one is called ONE PIECE.

Monkey D. Luffy
It is an anime made in Japan, it is the story of a boy named Monkey D. Luffy, who wants to become the King of the Pirates. Because 24 years before his dream, a pirate named Gol D. Roger, who at that time was known as the King of Pirates, said before he died that his treasure, the "One Piece" was hidden. somewhere in the world. This caused countless pirates to set out to find the treasure causing great problems for the World Government, this time would be known as "the Great Age of Piracy". Monkey D. Luffy becomes one of them, wishing to be the next Pirate King and sets out to gather his crewmates and start his adventures.

For me it is an anime that marked my childhood, the one that integrated me into this world of cartoons made in Japan. One might think that it is a story made for children, but no, it is quite the opposite, it has a complicated plot, where there are deaths, where each of the characters has a dramatic story to tell, teaches values ​​and perfectly integrates comedy in each one of the chapters, that's why it's my favorite anime.

Until today it is still on the air, it is one of the longest anime currently having 1035 episodes, even so I never get tired of watching it.


Luffy's friends




Comentarios

  1. I was only able to watch One Piece until Chopper's story, I cried for 2 hours straight hahhaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I’ve never seen one piece but the way you describe it makes me want to watch it!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I find it a very interesting anime, also my little sister also likes this series.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi moni! one piece is very famous anime cartoon. One day i would like to see this series.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Are you up to the series? I know that they have a lot of chapters and lasts more than an hour, I really like what it the series about, but when I tried to watch It, I cannot get past of chapter 10

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I have never been able to see One Piece, but I have always wanted to, it looks like a very fu

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4 | TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

Post 2 | My best Holidays

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new post, I like to say hello before writing anything jajajaj. Well, today I will tell you about my best vacations. Context first of all, with my family we like to vacation, every year we save to achieve it, that's why it's difficult to choose a single place; even so, of all the places I visited, the one I liked the most was Torres del Paine in 2016, not only because of the magic and beauty of the place, but also because of the experiences I had and how much fun it was. The story is a bit long, so I'll try to summarize it as much as I can. First we bought a pack that allowed us to do a trail called "W", this lasted 4 days, then we took a bus and a boat to get to the starting area of ​​the trail, while we advanced in the walk there were specific places to stay to camp . The walk was super difficult since you had to cross hills, lakes or rivers, even so the wonderful landscape made anyone fall in love, also while we walked we met ...