Ir al contenido principal

POST 5 | Old way /New way

Hello everyone, today I will talk about a very controversial topic, what would I change from the university.

You will wonder why I say that it is a controversial issue, throughout the history of the faculty there have always been student mobilizations due to the discontent that currently exists. As a student I realize many things are missing, such as:

  • First aid room: Because we are students of architecture, design and geography in the faculty, we always work with cutting tools, for this reason there have been many accidents that due to the lack of a first aid room are not treated immediately.
  • Covered spaces for eating, relaxation and shelter: Covered spaces have always been requested to be used as dining and relaxation areas, as well as shelter areas from wind, rain and cold in winter.
  • Repair of Bathrooms: The signs of the bathrooms are broken, the doors of the modules do not close, the divisions between modules have holes and water leaks.
  • Classrooms: Lack of implementation in them, such as air conditioning, heater, new blackboards, other things.

For me, these four are the most important in terms of infrastructure and facilities because they are places or spaces where students spend more time.

About mental health and academic load I also have a lot to say, in my case, I have four days a week in which I enter the university at 8 am and leave at 8 pm, I spend more time at the university than at my house, so the time I have to study is very limited, in addition, the teachers require you to work from one day to the next, not taking these factors into consideration, mental health is really very bad, a greater number of professionals have been required mental and physical health. Currently there is only one psychologist for the entire faculty, so acquiring an hour is impossible. In SEMDA the situation is similar, and the hours are several months late in the face of problems that often require prompt solutions or treatment, in addition to not complying with what students request (schedules, gender, etc).

Normally among friends when we are very busy with work we talk about things "I want to kill myself" or "I hope I die later", all in a joking tone but if you think about it they are very strong words that we should not say even as a joke. We also think that nobody understands us, neither the professors nor the directors of the faculty, for this reason there are many student mobilizations to demand decent study spaces and a place that protects us as students.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3 | My favourite cartoon

Hello everyone, I hope you are well and that you had a great time this September 18 <3. Today I will talk about my favorite cartoon, this one is called ONE PIECE. Monkey D. Luffy It is an anime made in Japan, it is the story of a boy named Monkey D. Luffy, who wants to become the King of the Pirates. Because 24 years before his dream, a pirate named Gol D. Roger, who at that time was known as the King of Pirates, said before he died that his treasure, the "One Piece" was hidden. somewhere in the world. This caused countless pirates to set out to find the treasure causing great problems for the World Government, this time would be known as "the Great Age of Piracy". Monkey D. Luffy becomes one of them, wishing to be the next Pirate King and sets out to gather his crewmates and start his adventures. For me it is an anime that marked my childhood, the one that integrated me into this world of cartoons made in Japan. One might think that it is a story made for childr...

POST 4 | TIME TRAVEL TO THE FUTURE

Post 2 | My best Holidays

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new post, I like to say hello before writing anything jajajaj. Well, today I will tell you about my best vacations. Context first of all, with my family we like to vacation, every year we save to achieve it, that's why it's difficult to choose a single place; even so, of all the places I visited, the one I liked the most was Torres del Paine in 2016, not only because of the magic and beauty of the place, but also because of the experiences I had and how much fun it was. The story is a bit long, so I'll try to summarize it as much as I can. First we bought a pack that allowed us to do a trail called "W", this lasted 4 days, then we took a bus and a boat to get to the starting area of ​​the trail, while we advanced in the walk there were specific places to stay to camp . The walk was super difficult since you had to cross hills, lakes or rivers, even so the wonderful landscape made anyone fall in love, also while we walked we met ...